Free • Confidential • Judge Free
Programming to help mothers struggling with addictions. Trained and supervised advocates provide one-on-one personalized supports that include home visitation and intervention to mothers and their families for 3 years. Community and self referrals welcomed!
First Step’s Advocates support mothers in:
Contact the First Steps Program, we want to help. There is help & support for you.
- Setting goals and identifying steps to achieve them
- Obtaining alcohol/drug treatment
- Staying in recovery
- Choosing a family planning method
- Accessing child health care and immunizations
- Connecting with community services
- Providing transportation to important appointments
- Sorting out housing and child custody issues
- Addressing domestic violence
- Resolving system service barriers